For Garlic and Pepper:
3 cloves garlic, finely grated
3/4 tsp palm sugar
3/4 tsp mixed white and black pepper
2 tsp fish sauce
2 tbsp oil
For Honey Soy Garlic:
1/2 tablespoon oil
1/2 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 clove garlic, finely grated
1. Boil the wings on medium heat for 5 minutes until just cooked.
2. While the chicken wings are boiling, make all the different sauces separately.
3. When the chicken has finished cooking drain and cool for 10 minutes. After the chicken has cooled put wings in each bowl of sauce and marinate for 3 minutes.
4. After marinating is finished put all the wings under a grill or on teh BBQ on medium heat and turn after one side is slightly burnt.
5. Brush the other side with leftover marinade.
6. After the second side has burnt slightly, turn off heat and put them on a large plate to serve.