- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place turkey breast skin-side down on a work surface and make an incision lengthways along the thickest part of the breast to butterfly. Open flat and season to taste.
- Combine herbs, garlic, rind and half the olive oil in a small bowl, season to taste and spread evenly over turkey. Roll into a long cylinder, tucking ends under, then tie securely at intervals with kitchen twine.
- Place turkey on a wire rack in a roasting tray, drizzle with remaining oil, season to taste and roast, basting occasionally, until golden and juices run clear when pierced with a skewer (1 hour 10 minutes-1 hour 15 minutes)
- Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil and rest for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for Meyer lemon mayonnaise, combine yolk, juice and mustard in a small bowl, whisk to combine, then add oil in a thin continuous stream, whisking continuously until incorporated.
- Add rind, season to taste and set aside.
- Serve sliced turkey with mayonnaise to the side.