To make this spicy aubergine and red pepper dip:
- Prick aubergine all over with a fork, slice red pepper rub olive oil over both and put on baking tray in oven with 2 cloves of garlic for 20 - 30mins.
- Chop onion and heat in olive oil in small pan until soft.
- Add 3 spoons olive oil & 1 spoon cider vinegar to a large bowl.
- Add cooked onions and all other ingredients.
- Remove skin from aubergine, pepper and garlic.
- Add to bowl. Use hand blender to squish it down.
- Taste, season again if necessary.
- Toast pitta, chop into triangles.
- Serve. Eat. Smile x