- Stir-fry all the chopped veggies.
- I find that slicing the courgette into ribbons with a peeler takes up less space and you can get more veggies in your layers.
- Chuck in all the tomatoey stuff and salt, pepper and pinch of sugar then simmer while you make the cheese sauce.
- Melt the butter.
- Add the flour mix together till it looks like a lump of play dough.
- Whisk in the milk slowly till it’s a nice smooth consistency.
- Add the grated cheese.
- Layer the lasagne sheets then the tomatoey veggie mix until you have no room left in the dish then top with the cheese sauce and grated cheese bake for 40 – 45 minute at gas 6.