What is GIVE PEAS A CHANCE?
- Show us their progress.
- Complete 4 weekly challenges.
- Pitch us their #ReciPEAForSuccess.
- A vegetable garden worth €3,000 for your school.
- An overnight break away to Ballymaloe House for the winning teacher.
- 2 iPads for your winning students.
(week commencing 24th April)
Put Down Roots:
(Week commencing 1st May)
Hows It Growing:
(Week commencing 8th May)
Show Us Your Shoots:
There are 3 ways to update us:
Week 4 (Week commencing 15th May): ReciPEA For Success:
If your class is taking part in Give Peas a Chance or even if you grow at school in another way then you can become part of the GIY family.
There are GIY groups of all shapes and sizes all over the world and by registering your food growing group HERE you are becoming part of that global movement of food growers.
By registering with us then you will automatically get regular updates from GIY and access to lots of growing resources and support for your project. We can connect you to other projects locally and honestly- we might even come and visit ourselves!